2018 GRANTS to be Announced March 16 and Checks will be Presented at April 19, 2018 Reception
GRANTS APPLICATIONS FOR 2018 MAY BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE:
FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE DOWNLOAD:
- Grantee Instructions for online application – (PDF)
- Grantee Instructions for online application – (Word)
2017 GRANT REPORTS: All 2017 grant recipients must submit a Project Progress / Completion Report by December 31, 2017. Please download the form:
GENERAL GRANT INFORMATION
Foundation grants are presented in late April or early May of each year following a competitive application process. The procedure and timeline for grant requests will follow this process:
- For 2018, applicants should submit a grant proposal on or before January 31, 2018. Proposals need to be completed and submitted online at https://pacfgrants.communityforce.com
- All proposals will be carefully reviewed by the each Foundation board member
- Final decisions are made by the entire board, with a granting reception to distribute grant checks April 19, 2018 at the Parsons Senior Center.
Our goal is to support requests that will benefit the widest section of residents possible, creating a positive impact to the quality of life in this area. The Foundation, by law, may only give to (1) a charitable organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or (2) a political subdivision of the State of Kansas including municipalities, school districts and community colleges. Grants from the Parsons Area Community Foundation are intended to augment and not supplant governmental funding. Organizations must show proof of their IRS non-profit determination before an application will be reviewed.
If your organization has a question as to whether it qualifies for funding under these guidelines, please contact Anne Allen, Executive Director. If you have additional questions please visit our contact page or phone our office: 620-421-0723. Any requests submitted outside the annual granting cycle will be referred to the board for their consideration as to whether immediate action by the board is in order. However, following the grant cycle, generally all unrestricted funds available in that calendar year have been dispersed.
Grantees must submit a project completion report for the grant received. If you received a grant last year, please follow the instructions at the top of the page.