Scholarship Funds may be tailored to a particular geographic, academic or other criterion to award grants to benefit students at any education level, or for a specific institution.
In creating a Scholarship, you invest in your community’s future and show students you care. Your community foundation provides the expertise to help you meet your personal goals and awards Scholarships to deserving students. Your gift can help students — from preschool to postgraduate — achieve their lifetime dreams.
How it works
- You make a gift to your community foundation during your lifetime or through a bequest in your will. You can give cash, appreciated stocks, real estate, or other assets.
- We set up a Scholarship in your name, in the name of your family or business, or in honor of any person or organization you choose.
- You receive tax beneﬁts in the year your gift is made.
- Our professional program staff helps you to determine eligibility requirements for the Scholarship you establish — whether they are based on a student’s ﬁeld of study, academic achievements, extracurricular activities, ﬁnancial need, background, or geography. You may be both a part of and help choose the committee members selecting scholarship recipients.
- We handle all the administrative details — and award Scholarships to deserving students in the name of the fund you establish.
- You receive updates on the impact your gift is making to scholarship recipients.
- Your gift can be placed into an endowment that is invested over time. Earnings from your fund are used to make scholarships to deserving students. Your gift — and all future earnings from your gift — is a permanent source of community capital, helping to do good work forever.
Current Scholarship Funds at PACF
Hazel Wall Scholarship Fund for Elementary Education
John and Bonnie Latzer Art Scholarship Fund
Taran Sack Memorial Fund